11.23.2005

I saw some flakes

So with the super-long weekend ahead, I decided to go to Blockbuster and actually use my Blockbuster rewards to get two movies (but only pay for one). Apparently, it had been a while since I had been to Blockbuster. I got ten coupons printed out with my receipt. Apparently they had to settle some sort of lawsuit and the settlement involved giving people coupons for free rentals, dollar-off rentals and BOGO's (buy one get one free). I dont know how long ago this occurred, but it was news to me (I was familiar with the lawsuit, but not the settlement). So anywho, I'm now trying to get rid of the majority of the coupons as they expire 11/28/05.

Oh, and I also rented some movies. I rented Schultze Gets The Blues, which is an indie film from last year that I never got to see. And I also rented the BBC version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

And I think I would be keen to getting together with some of my peeps to watch this. Because it's all about them. Crazy ringers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home