12.02.2005

I'm in the mood

Currently listening to Acapella Christmas on Itunes. If you don't have iTunes, check out the Radio365 link here.

I would like to go carolling. Does that sound fun to anyone else (Don't answer that OWAC)? Strolling through the borough, singing "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing." That would be good stuff.

They are planning on having some strolling minstrels at church the next few Sundays. And we have these huge Christmas trees in the atrium now.

I hope to knock out a bit more Christmas shopping this weekend. I'm kind of hanging back because I'm still expecting some big-time sales to come through in the next couple of weeks. Although I don't know if nose-hair trimmers are the type of item that ever goes on sale..

Seven days till spare oom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home