2.21.2006

Project Runaway

Okay. Last Monday I asked you guys to help me out with an unspecified project that I was working on. I know you all were wondering "what sort of great scientific and/or humanitarian project is he working on?" Or what are the numbers all about? Well, my friends, in honor of that Hallmark holiday last week, I decided to dish out some compliments. And instead of going with an arbitrary number for each person, I let each person decide.

It was rather difficult for the people I didn't know or don't see very often, but I did make an effort. Unfortunately, some of you (high numbers people), won't have your complete compliment of compliments. I'm sorry about that. But if you would like to email some complimentary things about yourself, I will add them in. Some compliments may actually appear to be facts. But the fact that I included these facts is a compliment in itself. So without further Adu, let's look at the results:
Isaac
1. Was a great roommate
2. Taught me the difference between 250cc and 500cc
3. Took me to a Texas Rangers baseball game
4. He knows lots of girls
5. He introduced me to Mrs. Renfro
6. He's compassionate
7. Whenever I eat barbeque, I think about him

Lara
1. She's not afraid to speak her mind
2. She has a heart for the college kids
3. She's driven
4. She has a love for people

Matt
1. He is musically talented
2. He is very smart
3. He prays for me

Super Swede
1. I enjoy conversing with him
2. He's loyal
3. He likes going to the movies
4. He treats people right

Ellie
1. She is one of the most hospitable people I know
2. She likes sports
3. She's good in the kitchen
4. Her family is a high priority for her
5. She's a dog person
6. She's a good person to talk to
7. Every time I see a bridge, I think about her

My_Coke
1. He is the biggest roller coaster nut I know of
2. He's a pretty good volleyball player
3. We went to see the Harrisburg Heat (R.I.P.)!
4. I think we've been to a few hockey games

Stephanie
1. She has good taste in music
2. She works with Habitat
3. She knows how to fix a toilet

2 Comments:

On 22.2.06, Blogger matt declared...

my_coke's my hero

 
On 23.2.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

This is fun! Thanks for the kind words. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home