9.18.2006

Iron Chef

So awhile back, I got a recipe from Ellie for a buffalo chicken dip. While visiting my local Damon's last month, I noticed that they had added a Buffalo Chicken Pasta entree to their menu. I started to wonder how I could make my own Buffalo Chicken sauce. And so I made one. Feel free to try this recipe yourself.
Buffalo Cream Sauce
1/3 C. Frank's Hot Sauce
1/2 C. Cream (Light Cream is okay)
2 T Ranch Dressing
Pinch of Salt and Pepper

Heat hot sauce and dressing in small saucepan on medium heat. When sauce starts to bubble, add cream. Stir constantly until well blended. Add salt and pepper and continue to stir until bubbles start to form. Remove from heat and serve. If you want your sauce a little thicker, consider adding one tablespoon of corn starch, after you've added the cream. Makes enough for two servings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home