11.14.2006

We're gonna party like it's your birthday

Okay, special scoop for my readers. Some of you know that "FREE" is my favorite word. Today, I'm going to share with you the free food stuff you can get. Just because it's your birthday.

*Red Robin - it's a burger joint known for it's never-ending french fries. Sign up here for their eClub to receive a free burger on your birthday. AND this year they've also added a free sundae!

*Maggie Moos - the home of wonderful ice cream flavors like chai and apple pie. Sign up for MaggiE-mail to receive coupons throughout the year AND a coupon for a free cone for your birthday.

*Damon's - sports bar with half-price wings during Monday Night Football and a very decent Caesar Salad. Sign up for their eClub to get email updates as well as a free entree on your birthday (with another entree purchase). Plus they'll give you a free coupon just for signing up.

*Macaroni Grill - First italian restaurant chain (to my knowledge) to serve whole wheat pasta. Sign up for their Mac Pack and get a free appetizer just for signing up. Then get a free desert for your birthday!

*Houlihan's - the new kid on the block now open in Hershey. When you sign-up for their list, they'll send you a coupon for a free appetizer. And a free entree on your birthday. No purchase necessary. I actually had lunch at Houlihan's yesterday. It's a nice place. (Ellie, they do a great burger and Caesar Salad combo.)
I should also note that some places will celebrate the anniversary of your email sign-up. Maggie Moos gave me a free shake and Damon's gave me $5 off an entree.

So there ya go. If you know of any other birthday freebies, let me know and I'll post them!

3 Comments:

On 14.11.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Dont for get cold stone creamery. Free icecream. Yummy

 
On 15.11.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

I can't believe you took a line from a 50 Cent song as your title.

 
On 15.11.06, Blogger stephen declared...

I'll be honest. It didn't occur to me that was from one of his songs. Don't worry, I'll try to throw in some DCT sometime in the next week to offset it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home