12.05.2006

Stop! Thief! Van-dal!

Lots of people have secrets. I did something tonight which probably should be kept a secret. But you guys pay for the nitty-gritty, so here ya go.

But before I tell you, you have to promise not to report me. Continued reading DOES constitute a promise on your part.

Tonight at the Philadelphia International Airport, I stole a newspaper. It was not intentional theft, but theft nonetheless. I just picked up a copy of the Daily News, walked around the shop while waiting for my co-worker and walked out without paying. I didn't realize my mistake until we were in the plane, taxiing down the runway.

And tomorrow (or more-likely today as you're reading this), I will attempt to make ammends. I was already scheduled to fly through PHL, but I'll be making an unplanned stop at the scene of the crime. I'm going to apologize and pay for the paper that I neglected to pay for earlier as well as another paper. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home