11.17.2006

Week 11 Picks

But before I get to the picks, check out some good news. Those of you who know my fashion sense (i.e. classy), will understand. The downside may be that it's made by Reebok. Look for pictures on Monday!

And the picks:
Rams over the Panthers
Redskins over the Bucs (I'm the eternal optimist)
Saints over the Bengals
Eagles over the Titans
Bears over the Jets
Vikes over the Dolphins
Chiefs over the Raiders
Pats over the Pack
Steelers over the Browns
Ravens over the Falcons
Bills over the Texans
Lions over the Cards
Seahawks over Santa Clara
Colts over the Cowboys
Broncos over the Chargers
Giants over the Jags

2 Comments:

On 17.11.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

I'm hoping you're wrong on the Dolphins game, but I'm rooting for Gibbs and the Redskins this weekend as well.

 
On 17.11.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

"Those of you who know my fashion sense (i.e. classy)"

Hee HEE

HA HA

HO HO

Okay, okay, just kidding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home