12.02.2006

Random Saturday Thoughts

*I was flying yesterday and sat next to a very large woman. It was an uncomfortable flight for me because she had to raise the armrest so that she could fit in the seat. But then it occured to me that maybe she was uncomfortable as well. Sitting next to a stranger, invading his personal space. I think I would be uncomfortable.

*Saw a beautiful sunset last night in-flight. Wish I had brought my camera.

*I've been exposed to discussion about spiritual gifts a lot this past week, and I don't think it's coincidence. I may have an opportunity to get involved in the church with a proposed "spiritual gifts program." I'll get into more on that later on this month as it's tied into one of my goals for 2007

*Is it acceptable for a Christian man and woman in a romantic relationship to live with each other prior to marriage? If not, do you think as mainstream culture changes, it will become acceptable in Christian circles?

*I'm a little disappointed to be missing out on lots of Christmas music concerts this year. I'm only really available on Sundays so that eliminates a lot of opportunities. But I am planning on attending Grantham's concert on the 17th. Hear that Grantham?

1 Comments:

On 5.12.06, Blogger Chrissy declared...

See you there! It'll be a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home