4.13.2007

I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive

Well, it's been a while since I cranked up the old post-creator and threw anything up here. It hasn't been a LONG while, but it's been almost a week, which from my past track record, is unusually long.

So here we are in the middle of April and they're calling for some snow this weekend. What. Is. Up. With. That? I got some batting cage tokens jingling in my pocket, but the weather hasn't been nice enough to go down to the cages.

I took a picture while traveling earlier this week. Here it is:



So where was I?

Has anybody ever had the Peanut Butter Pie from Chili's? I'd recommend it. It's a little on the rich side, but it's still good eats.

This was the weekend I was hoping to go out to Utah. But I'm not there now. Just didn't quite work out. Workin' on something else for the end of the month, so we'll see if I still can't get out somewhere.

The roommate and I watched Fearless last night. It is Jet Li's last action movie (supposedly). It was good, but not for the squemish (sp?). Lot's of good martial arts combat, the obligatory blood, and some fun dialogue.

The David Crowder Band has finished up work on their next studio release. From the bits I heard, it should be another good record for them as they prepare a club tour in the fall.

Three more weeks until 3!!

1 Comments:

On 17.4.07, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Yep, I'm going to have to agree with you on the DCB CD. It's sounding really good. As for the peanut butter pie, good stuff there too my friend. Good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home