3.22.2007

Renovare (accent over that last "e")

I'm pretty excited because tomorrow and Saturday I'm attending a Renovare conference. What's Renovare you say? Well, it's Latin for "to make new." And if you're not inclined to follow the link, it's an organization founded by Richard Foster with a sole focus on spiritual renewal. I just finished reading his book on spiritual disciplines and found it to be rather insightful. I'm looking forward to hearing what he and his team have to share with us.

I should also say that I'm a bit nervous because I'm not going with anyone I know, yet there will be people there I know. I'm purposely making an effort to try to get to know people outside of West Shore. I'm not the outgoing-type, so that's what makes this adventurous. But I am expecting good things.

Look for a follow-up on this conference on Monday (or Tuesday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home