3.07.2007

Slacker!

Yeah, that's me.

So it's March now. Which means no more snow. As is often the case, God had other plans. What are you gonna do?

I am actively trying to plan a trip to Utah. Regular readers will remember me commenting several times about my interest in visiting some of the national parks in Southern Utah. I'm shooting for the middle of April. Stay tuned.

I've had pizza every day for the past four days. It seems kinda excessive, until I tell you that it was a delicious buffalo chicken pizza that provided four lunches for me. But it's gone now, so it looks like it's Turkey Ham for lunch the rest of the week.

I like oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies. And beautiful women. Who are single. And love God. Hmmm, I've probably said too much......

I'll try to be more regular with this nonsense. Maybe I'll do a post on football (American style). Or my roommate's love of tuna.

2 Comments:

On 8.3.07, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

how about a post on the HUGE lose by the Terps in the ACC tournament.

 
On 10.3.07, Blogger stephen declared...

I'm sorry, I don't believe we met. Who's your team?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home