2.26.2007

The end is near

This is post #980. And I've pretty much made the decision that I'm going to end this blog at 1,000. So twenty posts to go. So there ya go. In other news...

I've been doing a lot of thinking as of late. Thinking about the plans God has for me. How long I'll be at my current job. When I'll get married and to who (or is it whom?). What kind of lasting impact I'll have with my co-workers. Where my travels in this life will take me. How long I'll remain at West Shore.

And I don't have any answers. And I feel like I should be very concerned about these things. But I'm not. I'm concerned about the here and now. And how I'm impacting the people around me these days. And what I could be doing better....

1 Comments:

On 27.2.07, Blogger matt declared...

:-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home