3.18.2007

Snaps are sooo Rufus

Despite the snow, it was a good weekend (still is for another few hours).

I called one of my old roommates Friday night lamenting about the snow.  He lives in Texas and remarked to me that he was about to go running in the park.  I complained about the snow and sent him a picture for some sympathy.  He promptly sent me a picture of the sunny park that he was running in.

Last night I ran into an old friend that I hadn't seen in a real long time.  It was so good to see her and her family.  I'm glad that God brought me to the Bass Outlet to look for khakis last night.  She also told me that I should keep blogging.  I forgot to tell her that YANKEES SUCK!

Then when I got home, I watched the first of the two chick-flicks I saw this weekend.  Reece Witherspoon was in Legally Blonde 2, which happened to be on network television.  That was a funny movie.  Am I allowed to say that?  I liked it.  Then today, I watched "Never Been Kissed."  I hadn't seen that one before either.  My roomie and I found ourselves cringing every once in a while at the embarassing situations that Josie would find herself in.  It was a pleasant suprise to see that Michael Vartan and John C. Reilly were in it, among others.

And after my workout yesterday, I was able to snag some oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies from the farmer's market.

A good weekend indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home