3.16.2007

Choirboys

I went to a concert and heard these choirboys sing last night.


It was a rocking time. It was loud too, but I remembered to bring the ear plugs, so it turned out well. Too bad that with a 7:30p start time, they didn't take the stage until 9:30p. Nevertheless, I consider their stuff to be musical comfort food and it was an enjoyable experience.

It's snowing today. The upside of that (which happens to be totally unrelated) is that someone brought in breakfast AND we're getting free pizza for lunch. SCORE!

Come back on Monday for a link to the trailer for the final installment of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Rover, can you suggest an affordable hybrid-type bicycle? It will be used mainly for road biking, but I'd like the flexibility to ride on gravel and fairly flat dirt trails. So I don't need any sort of super-suspension. And to make your assignment tougher, I can't really afford anything over $200. Any thoughts?

Oh, and happy belated Pi day. Sorry I missed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home