3.10.2007

Critical mass.

This post will not be about a Catholic experience.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how critical I can be. And just so I don't feel alone, how critical you can be. How often do we find ourselves putting somebody or something under our microscope? Picking out the bad attitudes, the poor hygiene, the lack of self-control, and the mistakes.

Why do we make the biggest deal about something or someone who does something wrong, yet refuse to acknowledge when people do things right? I never thank the driver who uses his turn-signal, but I grumble to the one who doesn't.

I don't know that there's much point to this post, except to say that I am trying to do better in regards to being critical.

1 Comments:

On 11.3.07, Blogger Nathan Hackman declared...

When you said "Critical Mass," I was thinking more along the lines of those massive bicycling events in large cities. I guess the Catholic thing works too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home