3.24.2007

I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.

I think it would be best if I addressed the Renovare conference over a series of posts, instead of one big clump. So that's what I'm going to do.

The title of today's post is the motto of the home church of Juanita Rasmus, one of this weekend's speakers. She and her husband are on staff at St. Johns United Methodist Church. Follow the link to see how they are involved in their community showing practical love to those needing a hand-up.

I really enjoyed the conference. It was rather informative and there were some real moments of stretching. And that was good. Plus I made it on-stage. Stay tuned for more fun stuff like that.

In the meantime, I discovered the perhaps the best sandwich using jelly outside of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Ladies and gentlemen, I made myself a Nutella and raspberry preserves sandwich this evening. And while not being divine, it was pretty dang close. I shall eat it till the preserves run dry. Then I shall go buy some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home