7.25.2007

A little less conversation

So this month, is the 30th anniversary of Elvis Presley's death.  In honor of this milestone, the good folks at Hershey have come up with quite an interesting little confection.  For a limited time, consumers can purchase Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Cups.  I'm not sure what you're thinking at this point, but maybe it's something along the lines of "eww!"  Several months ago, I would have said that, but since I'm a recent convert to the banana I thought they sounded good.
 
I got a chance to taste them over the past two days and I liked them.  Just think normal peanut butter cup, with a hint of banana.  The banana taste (there are real banana flakes in the banana creme) is actually rather complimentary to the chocolate and peanut butter.  It's certainly a different taste, but it's a good different.  Unless you don't like bananas.  Then it's a bad different. 
 
These guys are available for a limited time, and since Elvis was the "king," the normal two-packs actually contain two king cups.  So they're a bit more expensive.  Just so you know..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home