7.26.2007

Looking back..

**This is a relatively meaningless post, but I do find it interesting looking back on some of the things I've said in the past and remembering what was going on at the time.**

As I'm sometimes fond of doing, I like to look back at what I've blogged in the past.  Tonight, I looked back at the last few July's.  Interesting to remember where I was at.  

Three years ago....
I visited Milwaukee (intentionally),
I was reading a book titled Choosing God's Best, and
Saw The Bourne Supremacy.

Two Years ago....
Saw Chelsea play DC United,
I got my hair cut and was rather self-conscious about it,
Visited Frontline for the first time, and
Had an awesome peanut butter shake.

One year ago...
Saw the HSO perform,
Watched Italy win the World Cup, and
Saw Superman Returns.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home