2.08.2009

A beautiful weekend

This weekend was awesomely beautiful. I got the chance to spend some time down in DC, soaking up the sunshine and the unseasonable temperatures. I got to head over to the newly-refurbished Museum of American History. They did a really nice job with the museum and they've given that huge American flag a nice new protective home. We didn't have much time in the museum, but they had a fascinating exhibit on Abraham Lincoln, with aftifacts from Lincoln's presidency.



My friend and I were able to take a nice walk from the Smithsonian down to Good Stuff Eatery for dinner. Along the way, I was able to take the above picture. I'm very pleased with how it came out, considering my camera's lack of zoom.

More on dinner tomorrow

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home