5.29.2004

I am sixteen, going on seventeen....

So I saw "13 going on 30" for the second time on Friday night. And I enjoyed it. And I was trying to figure out why I liked it so much. Well, sure Jennifer Garner is in it. But I think there's more to it than that. I think it has something to do with the character she plays in this movie. She plays a very innocent, aloof kinda girl. She likes to put a ribbon in her hair, and she likes Razzles. And I think it's refreshing. She plays a girl who hasn't grown up and she has this innocence about her that is incredibly charming. Here she is, in the cut-throat world of magazine publishing, and she is so down-to-earth and she has, pardon the expression, faith like a child. So yea, I like the movie. It gets a "9" on my 10-point scale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home