6.15.2004

Hello. My name is Coco, and my parents are crazy.

Lots of stuff to mention today.

So Courtney Cox and David Arquette had their first child. And they named her Coco. I just thought I'd let ya know...

More bad news for my central Pennsylvania peeps. I'm afraid Ms. Britney Spears has had to cancel her fourth of July date in Hershey. She messed up her knee shooting yet another video and now she's just going to have to try and make ends meet till she's all better. You can read the press release here.

There's quite a few things you don't know about me. No, not the fact that I've actually seen N*sync in concert, but other stuff. Like I like certain reality television shows. I do not watch Survivor, Amazing Race, the Bachelor, or those type of competitive shows. I like business reality shows. I really enjoyed watching "The Restaurant" with Rocco Dispirito interacting with all his employees. And now my new favorite show is "Blow Out" on Bravo. It follows an apparently famous hairstylist named Jonathan as he opens up a new salon in Beverly Hills. I like these types of shows because I enjoy the interaction between boss and employees and I also enjoy the business aspect of the shows. This new show though, Jonathan is really just a shill for American Express. Amex sponsored "The Restaurant," but they never mentioned their product on the air. They were waxing poetic about Amex's small business program on tonight's episode. Whatever...

Hey that's it for now. Almost bedtime. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home