6.14.2004

Wheels

So, I'm hoping to get a new car sometime this fall. And I've now decided what I hope this new car will be. And I've also decided to announce this future car exclusively on my blog (please try to contain your excitement). And don't be suprised at how specific I am about what I want.

I am looking for a 1998 or later Honda Accord. This Honda should have: four doors, automatic transmission, less than 100,000 miles, moon/sunroof, cruise control, and four tires. And it needs to be less than $10,000.

Let me know if you find my car.

Switching gears, here's your thought of the moment:
"When God is our Holy Father, sovereignty, holiness, omniscience, and immutability do not terrify us; they leave us full of awe and gratitude. Sovereignty is only tyrannical if it is unbounded by goodness; holiness is only terrifying if it is untempered by grace; omniscience is only taunting if it is unaccompanied by mercy; and immutability is only tortuous if there is no guarantee of goodwill." -- Ravi Zecharias, "Cries of the Heart"

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home