6.01.2004

God went bowling and got the ball rolling...

I'm buying dinner for whoever can tell me what band sings that song. I don't even need the song. Just the band.

So I chose the title for the subject based on the awesome display of God's handiwork that I saw this evening. In the space of an hour, I saw some crazy lightning, some cool clouds leading a storm front, and a rainbow. A pretty colorful rainbow. It was awesome. Every so often it's great to see nature get a little crazy.

I'm currently eating Berry Blast Mike and Ike's while watching the Orioles play the Yankees. I have a strong like for Mike and Ike's and a strong dislike for the Yankees. But I do still pray for my Yankee-lovin' friends (I'm looking at you Walters).

So my small group is starting a new book. It's called "The Air I Breathe," and it's written by Mr. Passion, Louis Giglio. It looks good. I'm excited cause I think it will definitely spark some of the members (hopefully all of them) towards a lifestyle of worship. Living our lives as worship to the Creator. To steal a line from the Hokey-Pokey, "that's what it's all about!"

Now I'm watching "Much Ado About Nothing." I never realized that Denzel or Keanu did Shakespeare. Not being much of a Shakespeare buff, I'm trying to compare this to the play of the same name that I saw in Reservoir Park last year. I'm back watching the baseball game again.

Well, that's enough yammerin' from me. Ciao!

1 Comments:

On 4.6.04, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Ummm...that would be "The Swirling Eddies". You know, offering something like free food is good incentive for someone to do some "fact finding". :-)

Check it out at: http://www.danielamos.com/swirly/zoomdaddy/godwentbowling.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home