6.09.2004

It bothers me....

when I say that I will do something, and then I don't do it. Ya know why? Because several years ago, I decided that I was going to be a "man of his word." If I said I was going to do something, doggone it, I was going to do it. In this world of fluid change, I'd like to think of my word as static.

All that is a preface to this: I told two people that I was going down to DC tonight for Reagan's viewing. And I've decided not to go because it would make for a very long evening. But yet I've already told these people that I was going. And directly because of that, I almost feel like I have to go. I don't of course, but I said I was going to. And it bums me out. I would have actually told more people initially, but there was a little doubt in my mind that I might not be able to do it. Apparently that doubt was not great enough to prevent me from telling those people. So I'm not going. So there ya go.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, I found out this morning that "Saved!" is playing at the AMC Hampden Center starting on Friday. And I thought it was never going to come around here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home