12.15.2004

LeFou, I'm afraid I've been thinking...

A dangerous past time, I know.

I went to Christ Community last night for their Christmas program. And I have to admit, I got a little bit nostalgic. You see I use to be in a ton of musical-type productions back in the day. Through high-school, I was in dinner-theatre in school as well as church productions and other fun musical-type things. So as I was sitting in the audience waiting for the program to begin, I reminisced about what I would be doing if I was in the program. Peeking out through the curtain, or the side door to take a peek at the crowd. Were my parents out there? Was the pretty red-headed girl somewhere in the audience? If I wasn't checking out the crowd, I would be talkin' to my friends, maybe doing a little reading, just generally chillin' like a villain. And as I reminisced, I kinda wished I was still involved in some kind of drama/musical production. Cause it was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home