12.15.2004

Snow on the mountain

But nothing in the valley cause it's fake snow on the mountain.

No insurance news to report today. However, if I don't hear from my Allstate buddy Chuck today, I'll have to ring him tomorrow and find out what the deal is.

In other news, I've been thinking about my life. Specifically, the part of my life that occupies my day from 8:00 - 4:30. And if you haven't figured it out yet, this would be work. I've mentioned to a few folks that I no longer feel motivated in my current position. And as of late, I've started to wonder if human resources, isn't where I'm supposed to be. I rarely get any sort of satisfaction out of my job and I think I yearn for satisfaction. So as I've been looking around for employment, I've started to entertain ideas of doing something besides human resources. Maybe I'm just getting restless and it's probably true that I would like to be better compensated for my services. So I've been thinking about what else I could do. Maybe work for the state as a park ranger, or something random like that. Perhaps random is a bad word. How about "purposeful?" What about a real estate agent? Hmmmm. Would you buy a house from me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home