2.04.2005

Any Josephs out there?

This week I have had three dreams, which is the most that I can recall in such a short period of time. Last nights dream involved a modified picnic table driving down a highway that appeared to be the New Jersey Turnpike. I was sitting on the picnic table with some friends, and what's remarkable (besides the fact that I have friends) was that Penn Gillete was sitting at the picnic table with us. Penn, if you don't know, is the talking half of Penn and Teller. He even did a magic trick. Interpret that!!

Normally I live for weekends. Weekends are great. But have you ever had one of weekends that was going to be so busy, that you knew going into the weekend that A) It would fly by, and B) Wouldn't even be considered a weekend at all because of all the work/running around? Yea, that's my weekend coming up. And the busyness starts right after work tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home