4.17.2005

Movie weekend..

I watched a bunch of movies this weekend. Friday night I watched Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen starring Lindsay Lohan and Allison Pill (who I believe to be cuter than Ms. Lohan) Saturday I finally watched Kill Bill Vol. 2. Sunday I watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. And right now, I'm watching The Hound of the Baskervilles from 1959, starring one Christopher Lee (who I think played Saroman in LOTR).

As for the rest of the weekend, it was decent. Key to the weekend was some fabulous weather. Today was just delightful. Drove myself over to City Island and did some walkin'. If I had a bike, I would have ridden it a lot today. But I didn't, so I walked.

And for the record, to follow up on my last entry. That one ad never ran. They never called me back. Booo. So I have to still place the ad, plus deal with the fallout from the person wanting to place the ad. Anybody want my job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home