4.19.2005

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

It's been a while since I plugged Passion '06. So ummm, you should go. I'll be there. It'll be fun. And I'm thinking about driving down this year instead of flying. So I'll need road trip participants. I'll keep you posted when volunteer sign-up opens.

I've been slacking in the exercise area as of late. The last time I ran was last Wednesday. I gotta try and get back on the horse tonight and see if I can't work out three out of the next five days. That's my short-term goal.

I would just like to say that I love pizza. I'm having lunch today at The Pizza Grill in Lemoyne. They're great because they give you the option of having your pizza made with whole wheat crust. And I'll probably figure out a way to get some more pizza into my diet by the end of the week. My favorite local pizza joint, has to be Al's. There's an extra little hint of spice in their pizza that I love. When I was in Germany, I ate pizza at the train station every day I was there. It was good, and relatively cheap. And cheap is the next best thing to free, which as you know, is my favorite word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home