7.13.2005

Post #445 - Amore

So lots of folks are talking about love. At least folks who blog. Who I know. Personally. Anywho, I was doing my devos last night and last night I happened to be reading Brennan Mannings' book Reflections for Ragamuffins. In yesterday's entry, he spoke about the love and the passion that Christ has for us. I was tempted to hold off on this post till I could actually type the entry verbatim from the book. And I think I will.

In the meantime, check out this link to see some video of some of the personal deliveries that Amazon.com set up for their 10th anniversary.

I'll get that devo up tonight.

2 Comments:

On 13.7.05, Blogger Ellie declared...

Ummm...both links take me to the same place...

 
On 13.7.05, Blogger stephen declared...

Not anymore..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home