7.12.2005

Sue 'em!

Yesterday, the esteemed Republican Senator Rick Santorum, the formerly-esteemed not-so-Republican Arlen Spector, and Ed Rendell filed a lawsuit against the government to prevent the closing of a National Guard base in Pennsylvania. How ridiculous is it that we have to file a lawsuit against our own country? Regardless of whether or not it's determined that the Guard is a state institution as opposed to a federal institution, the question remains: Why sue?

I was thinking yesterday that I could write a children's book. I don't know about what, but I think I could write one.

I've also been thinking about purchasing an mp3 player. Nothing real big. I don't think I need more than a half-gig or gig of music in my pocket or on my arm. Just something that I can load a few songs on that I can use for working out or traveling. I've actually been thinking about the iPod Shuffle. This is suprising, because I've kinda been reluctant to jump on the iPod bandwagon. Part of it was that I wouldn't know what to do with a minimum of four gigs, another part of it was the crazy cost, and another small part of it was the fact that it kinda has the "everybody's got one" sort of stigma attached to it. However, the half-gig Shuffle is actually cheaper than most of the other mp3 players of that size. And I can actually get a slight discount from my employer at the Apple Store. So I've been thinkin' about it. Stay tuned for further information as it develops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home