7.15.2005

TA-DA!

Welcome to the new look site. Whaddaya think? I'm most concerned about the size of the text. Is it too small? I don't want people squintin'.

Check out the nutritional content of my breakfast this morning:
McDonald'sĀ© Bacon, Egg & Cheese BiscuitĀ©

Serving Size: 152 grams
Calories: 480
Calories from Fat: 280
Total Fat: 31 grams
Saturated Fat: 10 grams
Cholesterol: 250 milligrams
Sodium: 1360 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 31 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Protein: 21 grams

Ha ha. That's over half of my day's sodium and fat RDA. In one little biscuit. But I had a coupon. So a co-worker and I each got a biscuit for a buck (it was buy one get one free).

1 Comments:

On 17.7.05, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Mozz - yeah, the text is too small - we're all getting too old for this small stuff. Just a little bigger would be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home