7.18.2005

We interrupt your normally scheduled blog....

I'm developing a complex. About my haircut. You see, I got my haircut on Friday and between all the people I saw over the weekend (including at church), only one person said that she liked my haircut. That was my mom. People noticed that I had got my hair cut, but with comments like "You got your hair cut." or "You got your hair cut short." But no one expressed that they liked my haircut. Which leads me to my complex. The people who acknowleged my haircut, but didn't give any affirmation. Were they more polite than the people who didn't say anything at all? Or were the ones who didn't say anything the polite ones?

Someone help me out? Is it a bad cut? Is it too short? Or did it just not cross your mind that I might be looking for some positive affirmation? Cuz so far, I haven't gotten any from anyone besides my mom.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to browse online for a new hat.

4 Comments:

On 18.7.05, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

I will state without hesitation that I think your haircut looks good. Had you not snuck out of the service to go do your drum thang, I'd have told you so yesterday. Had I not read your blog this morning, you were to get an e-mail stating that I thought you had chosen well. Instead, I read the blog, and shall now state publically that the master blogger has a very good haircut.

 
On 18.7.05, Blogger matt declared...

I like your haircut. I usually don't notice that haircuts are good or bad unless they are unusually great or horrible. Yours was different. I will make an effort for positive affirmation. I like it!!

 
On 18.7.05, Blogger Ellie declared...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
On 18.7.05, Blogger Ellie declared...

Gee, I only wanted to edit...not to delete the post. Sheesh.

I also don't tend to say much about haircuts unless they're drastically different from normal. So I noticed it was shorter, but I didn't comment on the style. But it I was thinking that the cut looked good. Sorry I didn't say anything. I'll try to be more affirming next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home