8.24.2005

$15.04

That's how much my bonuscard has saved me at my neighborhood Giant in 2005.

So I got a group project. I found this article. What I'd like you to do, is to read the article and then write a blog entry about it. If ya liked it, great. Tell us why. If ya hated it, great. Tell us why. I don't care what you write, just try to use complete sentences and correct punctuation.

I'm currently watching this program on Maryland Public Television. It's fantastic! They take the color footage and pair it up with excerpts from actual letters and diary entries from soldiers and other citizens. It's really quite insightful. For instance, did you know that grocery shopping used to be called "marketing?" Three cheers for educational television. Hip hip hooray!

1 Comments:

On 25.8.05, Blogger matt declared...

Why are you promoting people to read pure crap? Are you going to tell us to read Pat Robertson's drivel next?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home