8.29.2005

I'm going to make heart of paper

I was working on a response to that article that I had referenced last week, but I stopped working on it and will not resume. I realized that I was doing it for the wrong reasons. My comments were not necessary for you to see what this person was trying to say. I wasn't going to say anything helpful. So I'm not going to say anything. If you were looking forward to reading my writings, let me know and I'll write you something else.

Part of me is a little frustrated at the moment at the way Christians attack each other. Earlier today, I read lots of stuff about the Donald Miller situation which Ocean Waves referred to on Thursday. And honestly, I didn't find any of it to be kind. Or loving. And that bugs me. But it also made me realize how easy it is for me to do, and sometimes not even realize it. And I've done it. In this very blog. That's scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home