1.12.2006

Hey dude.

I was reading this article this morning in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. In it, one Joey Porter says some silly things about the Colts. He makes some accurate statements, but I think he believes that intellectually smart football players, don't measure up to those who like to play the "smashmouth football" (so don't delay, act now. Supplies are running out..). Obviously, I disagree. I think the game is changing. Teams are starting to play smarter football (look how common it is to see QB's regularly calling audibles, or defenses shifting) And I think that Indy knows it's passing game is far superior to it's running game. Why should they run Edgerin James 30 times a game when they can pass the ball like nobody's business?

I do think the Colts will win this game. And I'm also picking the Broncos over the Pats and the Panthers over the Bears.

And I'm picking the Redskins over the Seahawks (Fun interesting Seattle fact: The Seattle Times is not using the word "redskins" in any of it's headlines because it's offensive to indians).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home