2.27.2006

And it was good

Have you ever had this?


If not, then you need to get yourself over to the nearest Cracker Barrel and try out their Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola cake. It's quite fantastic. And I don't even like chocolate cake. The fudge icing is at least half an inch thick (more in some places) and the cake is moist goodness. They serve it hot at the restaurant, but I prefer to chill mine in the fridge at home and then enjoy with 24 oz. of milk. You can buy this happiness to-go for only $2.79. But please hurry, it's only around until 03/12/06.

2 Comments:

On 27.2.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

The Cracker Barrel has other stuff on the menu besides hot biscuits? :) My only question is, can you taste the Coke?

 
On 28.2.06, Blogger stephen declared...

No you can't. But with my tastebuds being pre-occupied with fudgy-goodness, I don't mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home