2.23.2006

Morning Commute Randomness

Did you know that the surface of the planet Venus is always approx. 850 degrees F? It's atmosphere retains heat whether it's day or night.

Do you think that there are smokers who don't throw their cigarette butts on the ground when they're done? People who actually consistently dispose their butts in an ashtray or something?

I had two dreams last night. One before I got up to go to the bathroom, and one afterwards. I don't remember the latter, but the former involved me running along a mountain ridge as a participant in The Amazing Race. This works well, because I was going to plug The Race here anyway. The season premiere is Tuesday night and I'll be watching. It's my favorite reality-typed show.

I went to bed at 11:15pm last night, and when I had to get up to use the bathroom, I had to wait for my roommate to finish brushing his teeth. At 2:00am.

2 Comments:

On 23.2.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

On the (rare) occasions that indulge in a fine cigarette, I'm always sure to retain the butt in my car until I next find a trashcan. I can't stand seeing people through them out the window.

 
On 24.2.06, Blogger matt declared...

You wake up around three hours after going to bed to use the bathroom?! That's Crazy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home