2.28.2006

I'm a shill

Watch The Amazing Race tonight. It's good semi-clean fun. Tonight is the premiere of the ninth race. As it is with most reality-type television, you will probably find yourself rooting for one team and rooting against the rest. I've explained before, but I really like the show because I enjoy watching the personal interaction between teammates and teams. Because each teammate has a pre-existing relationship with the other, they already know a lot about each other. And that always makes things interesting, especially when it's siblings or romantically-linked couples. I also love the fact that they travel all around the world and it allows me to see all sorts of cool places.

And if I can get a whole bunch of you watching it, then we can talk about it here on the blog. So watch it! Or not.

1 Comments:

On 28.2.06, Blogger matt declared...

Reality TV is crap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home