8.03.2006

Trusting God

I was just listening to a sermon about the above topic yesterday. Specifically, he was talking about the Israelites journey out of Egypt. He questioned what Israelite in his right mind would have believed that God would have parted the Red Sea. And I thought about that. Did Moses even believe that God would do it? If there was ever anyone with a history that might cause him to doubt, it would be Moses.

And I started trying to apply that to myself today. I complain a lot about my job. I trust that God knows what's best for me and has a plan for me. But I don't really act like I trust Him. And I start to wonder if I trust Him completely. It is much easier to trust someone a little bit, you know. But trusting with your whole being.....that can be tough. You'd think it would be easy with all that God has already given us.

So who's got your trust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home