4.22.2007

So I don't post as often as I used to.....

I've been thinking about this (among other things). One of the key contributors to my posting-slowdown is actually positive. I believe that I am much less critical than I used to be. I no longer feel the need to be critical of Britney Spears or other issues of a trivial nature. I just don't have a desire to talk about this stuff. And I think I used to talk about this stuff enough that I could post six or seven times in a week. But no more.

I should probably be better at writing down things that I want to share with you, my beloved readers. Otherwise I forget about them or just end up procrastinating.

I listened to three sermons today. And the kicker is that none of them were from my own church. I'll catch Pastor Phil later this week. Two of the three I listened to were from Lon Solomon at McLean Bible Church. He's currently in the midst of a series on the Ten Commandments. It's good. I say it often, but I really enjoy Lon's messages. God has given him the gift of communication.

So.....how is it with your soul?

1 Comments:

On 23.4.07, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Awesome.
Just got back from a weekend of Glory Revealed. Thing is it's awesome, but completely for the different reasons that I expected. I feel like I've been punched in the stomach. David Nassar asked all of us to stand up who had been a Christian for more than 4 years. Nearly the entire place stood of nearly 4000. Then he asked several people how long getting answers from like7 to 33 years. Then he asked all of us if we could recite a scripture for every year we had been saved. If we couldn't, then take a seat.

....maybe like 20 out of 4000 people were left standing. I wasn't one of them. Although technically I think I could have, but was too chicken to keep standing in case he called you up front.

The idea was, could you quote the record of your favorite sports team? Recite movie scripts line by line? Recite the lyrics to that numbers of songs? I could answer yes to them all.

How sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home