9.20.2009

Ah, the spectacle of it all..

Today, I made my annual trip to the York Fair. It was the last day of the fair, and admission was free (thank you Weis Markets!), so I headed down. The bonus was that it was an absolutely gorgeous day. I had planned on taking some pictures and the weather was perfect for picture takin'.

So I was trying to figure out what photo I could use to sum up my experience. And I couldn't settle on one. So I picked three.



This place made awesome cinnamon buns. My timing was impecable, as I was able to get the illustrious center bun. And you could watch them making the cinnamon buns through the window on the far right. Rest assured, that Paula Deen would be proud of the amount of butter used.



This is somewhat representative of the variety of people that you see at the fair (they are not all punk rockers).



And this photo represents the vast merchandise empire on display at the fair. There will always be Bob Marley and Korn merch available at the fair, along with jewelry, hot tubs, kitchen knives and sham-wows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home