6.26.2004

Chapter 5k

I ran the big race today. Five whole kilometers. For you Americans, that would be 3.1 miles. It was awesome. I ran it in 32:33, which I'm very happy about. I averaged a 10:30 mile, which was good for me. I actually ended finishing 196th out of approx. 220. I got all sorts of cool stuff for registering too. I got some Harrisburg Senators tickets and a gift certificate to Dick's Sporting Goods, and a coupon for a free food at Doe N Jerry's. Woo Ha!

All this to say that I had a very good experience and I'm looking forward to my next race. I'm hoping to run a 10k either in the fall or sometime next spring. I may also try to get another 5k in this year just for the experience.

I'm watching the remake of Freaky Friday right now. I'm suprised how funny it is. That Jamie Lee Curtis is a pro.

I had dinner at Neato Burrito tonight. It was good.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home