2.10.2005

I love the NFL Network

In the past several months, I have come to remember why I like Rich Eisen so much. He's a funny guy. I was watching the network last night and they were cracking me up. They're out at the Pro Bowl and in the first segment, Rich and Rod Woodson are interviewing Ed Reed and Terrell Suggs of the Ravens....on the beach. In the next segment, Rich is poolside talking to the Barber brothers (Tiki and Ronde). They're walking up to the set, and as they go to break, Rich says "Somebody is going to have to tell me which one is which before they get up here." They also miked the practices and it was funny watching Bill Cowher coach Tom Brady, who had beaten his Steelers three weeks ago. That Jim Mora (coach of the Falcons) is a pretty funny guy too. Trying to break the record for the world's shortest AFC Pro Bowl practice..

And if you have comcast cable, check your HBO. It should be a free preview weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home