2.07.2005

L-O-S-E-R-S

Those poor Eagle fans. They finally win an NFC Championship game, but lose the Super Bowl. So if they follow their schedule, they will need to lose two more Super Bowls before they win the big game. But what some people want to know, is will they make it to Detroit next year (host of next year's Super Bowl). I was watching Terrel Davis on the NFL Network last night and he made the comment that most teams only have a limited space of time with which they can achieve success (as a lot of sports successes are cyclical in nature). And Davis seemed to imply that the Eagles had finally gotten their chance, and that they may not make it back next year.

People sometimes ask me why I don't like the Eagles. It's quite simply the "Penn State Syndrome." Non-natives to Pennsylvania will understand this serious, debilitating illness. During college season, all you hear is "Penn State this" and "Penn State that." It gets real old at record pace. And this season it's been all about the Eagles and I just got tired of it. Oh, and the Redskins are in the NFC East too.

And for those of you wondering, Go-Daddy.com is a company which sells website domain names. I know it was difficult to figure that one out considering that they didn't even mention what they're company did. Somebody should tell them that only nationally-recognized companies can get away with that.

As I mentioned, this past weekend was pretty much a blur. Before I knew it it was Sunday morning and the previous day and a half was just a memory. I should mention that I had dinner Saturday night with the charter member of WAW and her associates. In a related note, Ski Roundtop charges way too much for food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home