2.04.2005

Sensitivity

How sensitive are you? Not to heat or light. But to people and their feelings?

I encountered a situation this evening where my feelings were hurt. But here's the deal: I gave my okay to the situation. Ya ever had one of those situations where you said one thing because that's what that particular person wanted to hear, but you were hoping that they wouldn't follow through on what you had authorized? That's what kinda happened. I do have to claim partial responsibility because I did not more forcefully make my feelings known. However, I think that if I had not given my "okay," it may have caused more grief. So maybe that's why I acquisced. So I think I sacrificed my feelings to avoid confrontation. I probably shouldn't have done that, but then again I seem to go to great lengths to avoid confrontation.

What is the deal with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home