2.20.2005

One reason I like NASCAR

Despite our politically correct society, they still pray publicly before each race. AND it's televised. That's awesome. Now if they could only do something about that Jeff Gordon...

This week I'm finally getting my car fixed. I dropped my car off tonight, but I don't get my rental car until tomorrow morning. So I don't have any car to shovel out tomorrow.

Hitch beat out Constantine at the box office this weekend, but just barely. Will Smith took in 1.3 mill more than Keanu and Rachel Weisz.

David Beckham and Posh Spice had another boy. Cruz was born over the weekend.

There was a show tonight on Fox News Channel called "Hollywood vs. America." It discussed the juxtaposition of liberal-left Hollywood making movies for a largely conservative general audiences. Pretty interesting stuff. It turns out that many of the big movie studios, like Paramount, were founded by Jewish immigrants. And I learned that many Hollywood conservatives refer to themselves as "closet conservatives."

Watching that show has given me an idea for a new career path. I can be a "Conservative Cinema Consultant." Movie studios can hire me to view their films and tell them how the film will fly with the conservatives of America. I can offer them suggestions on how to change their movies to better attract conservative money. Now you may be asking, "Dude, what are your qualifications?" It's like this. I watch movies, and I live movies. And I happen to lean conservative. So.. anybody got any Hollywood connections?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home