4.28.2005

How do you want to be remembered?

This was the question posed to me tonight. The answer I gave was "loving son, loyal husband, faithful friend." But I got to thinking a little more about it and I got to wondering, Do I even care what people think? When I'm dead and gone, what do I care what people are thinking? I'm thinking no. Ummmm, I'll be dead and I won't be listening. But as I've thought more about it, I've decided that maybe I do care a little bit what people think. And here's why. Because what they think about me will be directly related to the impact that I had on their lives. And I pray that people can say the above words about me, and more. Mostly that I was a Godly man. And as I ponder that sentence, I wonder this "Why would I want to be known as anything other then that?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home