4.26.2005

Whatcha think about that?

I was recently paid a compliment by a friend, who told me that I am a "good Christian guy." Admittedly, I didn't give it a lot of thought initially, but it's been bouncing around my cranial synapses for the past couple of weeks. And the more it's bounced, the more excited I've become. Why? Because people know that I am a Christian. And that excites me. Because that indicates that my life is a witness and that people see Christ in me. But it's no time for arrogance and gloating. Cuz I still have to continue to be a light. Compliments are nice, but they don't get me in to heaven. So I continue to work at being a beacon of God's love.

I have some very exciting news to report about the upcoming release of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. My sources on the internet say that they will be attaching a trailer to the new Star Wars installment. This is exciting because it will get a lot of exposure and hopefully get lots of folks excited. Then these folks will go see the movie, which will encourage the studio to get to work on the next movie in the series. And that would be really good. For me anyways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home