4.25.2005

What I didn't know..

Destiny's Child used to actually have four ladies in it. Never knew that. Weird. Also weird, the video for "No, No, No pt II" features the set they used for the Burger King Bacon Cheddar Ranch burger. Weird.

I found myself singing the following song as a prayer today over lunch:
I will cast all my cares upon you.
I lay all my burdens, down at your feet.
Anytime, I don't know, what to do,
I will cast all my cares upon you.


When we worry, we aren't focused on God and what he can do for us. But that's hard to remember. Gotta do a better job of that..

New Starbucks coming to the Camp Hill area. Looks like it will be at the old Pier One store on the corner of 15 and Trindle Road. Now my Chantico will be that much closer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home